Monday 11 April 2016

english jokes


Teacher: rite a sentence ending with hand.
tintu:My penis in your hand.teacher slapped tintu.
tintu:sorry mam i forgot to put space between pen is

Q: Why are there no elephants in Bollywood?
A:They can't run around trees without knocking them down.

 The teacher asks tintumon if he knows his numbers.
“Yes,” he says. “My daddy taught me.”
“Can you tell me what comes after three?”
“Four”
“What comes after six?”
“Seven”
“Very good,” says the teacher. “Your father did a very fine job.
What comes after ten?”
“A jack,” answers tintumon…


Tintumon: I was feeling so sleepy this morning that I tossed a coin to decide whether I should attend class or go back to bed.
Dundumon: So, what did you finally do?
Tintumon: I had to toss 10 times before I could finally go back to bed.


Subscribe

loading...

Ad