Monday 11 April 2016

english jokes


Teacher: If you are in moon, what will be your weight
a) increase
b)decrease
c) no change
d) can not be predicted…
Tintumon: Decrease
Teacher: why
Tintumon: you will not get good food!!!


Tintumon’s doubt......
The black box of the Aeroplane is indestructible .
But why do they not make the Aeroplane of the same material ???


Teacher : Tintumon , You have been sending E-Mails to other Students that I am Ugly ???
Tintumon : Sorry Madam ... I didn’t realize that you wanted to Keep it a Secret …

Tintumon and Dundumon were beggars .
Tintumon : I had a grand dinner at Taj hotel yesterday .
Dundumon : How ???
Tintumon : Some one gave me a Rs 100/- note yesterday . I went to Taj hotel and ordered dinner worth Rs 1,000/-
and enjoyed the dinner . When the bill came , I said , I had no money .
The hotel manager called the police man and handed over me to him . I gave the Rs 100/- note to the police fellow
and he set me free.

Subscribe

loading...

Ad