Friday 7 July 2017

English Jokes - MUZA and his hot wife were playing golf


MUZA and his hot wife were playing golf when the ball suddenly went inside someone's house. They entered the house and saw a broken bottle and a man.
MAN: I want to thank you. I am a genie who was trapped for 1000 years in the bottle. I will give you both one wish each, and I will keep one wish for myself.
MUZA: I want a billion dollars!
WIFE: I want a house in every country of the world?
GENIE: Done. Done.
MUZA: And what is your wish genie?
GENIE: Well, since I haven't had a woman in a thousand years, my wish is to enjoy your wife for some minutes.
MUZA: Emm...Ok! You're getting us a lot of money. I guess I don't mind.
The genie took the wife upstairs and enjoyed her for two hours.
After it was over he came down and asked MUZA
GENIE: How old are you Muza?
MUZA: 40 years old.
GENIE: Really? And you still believe in genie stories.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Muza Fainted.

Copied from Social Media Sites :)

Subscribe

loading...

Ad